The Parliament is convened in extraordinary session from July 1, 2021. The debate on the orientation of public finances but also several bills (separatism, corrective finances 2021, terrorism, 4D, protection of children …) and legislative proposals (occupational health …) are on the agenda of this parliamentary session.
In addition to the public finance policy debate, this decree provides for the examination or continuation of the examination of the following bills:
- bill consolidating respect for the principles of the Republic and the fight against separatism ;
- amending finance bill for 2021 ;
- draft law on the prevention of acts of terrorism and intelligence ;
- bill on various provisions for adaptation to European Union law in the field of transport, environment, economy and finance;
- child protection bill ;
- programming bill relating to inclusive development and the fight against global inequalities;
- draft law on the regulation and protection of access to cultural works in the digital age ;
- draft organic law amending organic law n ° 2010-837 of 23 July 2010 relating to the application of the fifth paragraph of article 13 of the Constitution;
- bill relating to differentiation, decentralization, deconcentration and carrying various measures to simplify local public action ;
- draft law regulating the budget and approving the accounts for the year 2020;
- draft constitutional law supplementing Article 1 of the Constitution and relating to environmental preservation .
Bills authorizing the approval of international agreements
These texts will also be examined:
- bill authorizing the ratification of Convention No. 190 of the International Labor Organization on the elimination of violence and harassment in the world of work ;
- bill authorizing the ratification of the Protocol amending the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data;
- draft law authorizing the approval of the agreement between the Government of the French Republic and the Government of the Republic of Kosovo relating to the employment of family members of officials of official missions of each State in the other;
- bill authorizing the approval of Measure 1 (2005) annex VI to the Protocol to the Antarctic Treaty relating to the protection of the environment, liability arising from critical situations for the environment.