The debate on the orientation of public finances but also several bills (management of the health crisis, fight against climate change …) and legislative proposals (health at work …) are on the agenda of this parliamentary session.
A decree of July 19, 2021 supplementing the decree of June 14, 2021(new window) add to the agenda of the extraordinary session of Parliament the consideration of:
- bill relating to the management of the health crisis;
- bill on combating climate change and building resilience to its effects .
In addition to the public finance policy debate, the decree of June 14, 2021 provides for the examination or continuation of the examination of the following bills:
- bill consolidating respect for the principles of the Republic and the fight against separatism ;
- amending finance bill for 2021 ;
- draft law on the prevention of acts of terrorism and intelligence ;
- bill on various provisions for adaptation to European Union law in the field of transport, environment, economy and finance;
- child protection bill ;
- programming bill relating to inclusive development and the fight against global inequalities;
- draft law on the regulation and protection of access to cultural works in the digital age ;
- draft organic law amending organic law n ° 2010-837 of 23 July 2010 relating to the application of the fifth paragraph of article 13 of the Constitution;
- bill relating to differentiation, decentralization, deconcentration and carrying various measures to simplify local public action ;
- draft law regulating the budget and approving the accounts for the year 2020;
- draft constitutional law supplementing Article 1 of the Constitution and relating to the preservation of the environment .